A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL EBONERD GEAR AND PRACTICES.

Monday, April 19, 2010

WIERD ANIMALS AS PETS click here:



Yes everyone loves pets. The more wealth you attain, the more exotic your possible pet choices. If you are a nerd then those choices get a lot stranger/goofier as well. You also will increase your "treat my pet like a human" factor as well. As you can see, iconic Ebonerd Michael Jackson treats hs dog like a dog. However his mokey appears to be attending pre-school classes on the Planet of the Apes.

P.S.- Don't send me any e-mails correcting me and saying "it's a chmpanzee, not a monkey." I am aware of this. Now return to watching your 72-hour Animal Planet marathon.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that they had a one hour special (I think it was tonight) about Michael's relationship with his monkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I heard about that one. Is that the one where Latoya Jackson and Bubbles the Chimp are reunited at the end? I wonder if their shared grief over Michael's death will lead them to finally start dating.

    You know what they say "Chimpin' aint easy."

    Okay, nobody actually says that... but I plan to pepper that into my conversations now until it gets popular.

    ReplyDelete

 

EBONERD: nerdSWAGGER Design by Insight © 2009